...is to create a positive learning environment where everyone is valued, supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential in all areas of their lives.
- To create a safe, secure, stimulating, caring and positive learning environment.
- To encourage, support and include all learners so that they can achieve their full potential regardless of their ability, age, gender, background or race.
- To provide excellent, innovative and exciting learning experiences.
- For our children to become well-rounded members of society: healthy, strong, resilient individuals with a “can do” attitude.
- To foster a love of learning that continues beyond school.
- To create a strong, supportive staff team that shares the same values so that “Together we work for success”.
- To promote high standards, high expectations and high achievement.
- For everyone to feel valued and to respect themselves and others.